What is The Sourdough Class?
Join us for an hour long class where we will teach you:
- The basics of how to feed natural yeast
- How to cook with natural yeast
- The health benefits of using a natural yeast
Who should join?
Anyone! This is a great class for those who have wanted to get into cooking with sourdough but haven’t taken the plunge. Or maybe you’ve been struggling with your starter and need a refresher!
What do you get?
- Sourdough recipes
- All the knowledge you need to maintain a sourdough starter
- Your very own sourdough starter to take home!
When is the Sourdough Class?
Thursday, February 10th @ 7:00PM MST at the Ivory Ridge Club in Lehi, Utah. Space is limited to 75 people in-person and 1,000 virtual so grab your ticket now!
How does the Virtual Class Work?
You will receive a Zoom link in your email the day of the class that will allow you to join the class from anywhere! Just make sure you join us at 7:00pm MST. Please note that virtual participants will not receive a sourdough starter, but will still get access to all the great information about cooking with sourdough and maintaining a starter!