A soothing blend of refreshing mint and sweet vanilla.
pH Balanced | Non-Irritating | Neutralizes Odor-Causing Bacteria
- Premium Quality Ingredients – Enriched with magnesium and sweet almond oil containing vitamins and minerals to enhance healthy cells.
- Fights Body Odor – 1-2 swipes is all you need for all day protection with just a small amount. Hold product momentarily to skin to soften on contact with body heat.
- Body Boosting – Enhanced with vanilla which as antioxidant properties and may neutralize free radicals and can protect the body from wear and tear.
- All Good, No Bad – Just Ingredients Magnesium Deodorants never contain aluminum, baking soda, talc, artificial fragrance, filler ingredients, propylene glycol, phthalates, or parabens.
Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Magnesium Oxide, Organic Beeswax, +/- Organic Essential Oils, Vitamin E Oil
Magnesium oxide neutralizes odors that are let off through perspiration while promoting detoxification and greater skin health. Magnesium oxide can improve the skin, as it removes discolored skin tissue and reduces the size of enlarged pores. It even regulates cellular regeneration and repair.
Sweet Almond Oil is rich in water and traps in fatty acids that replenish moisture and keep your skin well hydrated. Our Organic Sweet Almond Oil contains Vitamin E and Vitamin A, which protects against free radical damage and increases skin turnover–clearing pores and keeping your skin silky smooth.
Organic beeswax helps to absorb moisture and soothe easily-irritated skin. It provides a layer of protection from unwanted environmental toxins, and prevents harmful bacteria from entering the body through broken or irritated skin thanks to its anti-allergenic, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and antiviral properties.
Loaded with antioxidants, citrus oils promote happiness and an upbeat mood. They help stimulate the growth of new cells and treat skin dryness and cracking. With antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties, mint oils speed wound healing while helping rid the body of external infections.
Vitamin E oil is a heavy emollient, which soothes and softens the skin. Because it moisturizes the skin, it can offer relief from itching caused from dry skin. Absorbing quickly into the skin, it promotes cell turnover to aid wound healing while removing dirt from your pores and improving blood circulation.
Swipe 1-2 times under the arms. Reapply as necessary.
Tip! If you are new to natural deodorant, allow up to 30 days for your body to adjust. Have more questions? Keep reading for FAQ’s.
Yes, you will very likely sweat if you use a natural deodorant like Just Ingredients Magnesium Deodorant. Natural deodorants do not stop the sweating because they don’t have an antiperspirant in them. The active ingredients in antiperspirants usually include aluminum-based compounds that temporarily block sweat pores. Just Ingredients deodorant is aluminum free and uses magnesium to help control the pH balance to lessen the odor and strength of the sweat. Sweating can be a great detoxer, you just don’t want it to stink. Use a deodorant to freshen up and keep stinky arm pits at bay.
You will very likely sweat if you use a natural deodorant like Just Ingredients Magnesium Deodorant, you just don’t want to stink! Rather than add an antiperspirant like aluminum, I chose to use magnesium oxide which balances the body’s natural pH while killing odor-causing bacteria. If you find yourself smelling a little more ripe then you prefer, apply another coat of deodorant to freshen up.
They are certified 100% organic from my manufacturing company. They aren’t a brand available to the public because you have to buy in huge quantities for manufacturing.
Avoid applying too much deodorant to avoid staining your clothes. If you need a stain remover for your laundry, I recommend Ecover, Puracy, or 7th Generation.
Just Ingredients deodorant is free of harsh ingredients like baking soda that can cause rashes! If you are in the process of detoxing, you could form a temporary rash. This deodorant also contains sweet almond oil which can cause a rash in people with a nut allergy. Consult your doctor if the issue persists.
Packaging for shipping is all biodegradable (you literally could eat the peanuts) and recyclable. The deodorant does come in a plastic container. It’s really hard to find non plastic deodorant containers but I am in the process of trying to find something!
Promises and Guarantees
- Committed to use premium quality ingredients that act as food for the skin
- Fewer toxins. Better health.
- Made in the USA to bring clean, nourishing, and affordable products to all homes
- To provide nourishing products that bring healing, health, strength, and energy
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Created with your health in mind