We’ve been converting all of the baked goods we make in our home to gluten free, and this pumpkin bread is amazing! Pumpkin flavored treats are everywhere this time of year and it’s so hard not to give into the temptation of indulging. This pumpkin bread recipe uses cleaner baking ingredients that you can feel good about eating. These ingredients don’t sacrifice any flavor and they’re easy to find at most grocery stores.
Even if you aren’t gluten-free, this recipe is so worth trying. It’s really easy to prepare and will make your entire house smell like a fall dream. Plus, you can follow the recipe and make one big pumpkin loaf, four small loaves, or muffins. Consider making a double batch so you have extra treats on hand, then stash them in your child’s lunch box or serve them as a quick breakfast on the go. However you prepare it, I’m confident you won’t be disappointed!
- 1 cup avocado oil
- 2/3 cup water
- 4 pasture raised eggs
- 16 oz. organic pumpkin
- 2 3/4 cups oat flour
- 1 1/2 cups coconut sugar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 2 scoops pumpkin spice protein powder (optional)
- In a bowl, mix together the oil, water, eggs, and organic pumpkin.
- Once mixed, stir in the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and protein powder (if you’re using it).
- With a spoon, stir in chocolate chips (if you’re using them).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour for 1 loaf. For 4 mini loaves, bake for 30 minutes. For muffins, bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Enjoy your fall flavored treat!