Like other sources of collagen, marine collagen may help delay some signs of aging, like wrinkles, joint issues, and weakness. It may also provide antioxidant protection thanks to several amino acids it contains – lysine, glycine, proline, and hydroxyproline. Marine collagen can also improve collagen quality and lead to stronger bones.
Benefits of Marine Collagen:
- Strengthens skin elasticity and hydration
- Supports heart, bone, joint, and gut health
- Improves muscle mass and bone density
Ingredients: 100% Marine Collagen
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body. As 1/3 of the body’s protein, it is responsible for healthy bones, skin, muscle, tendons, and ligaments. As you age, your body produces less and less collagen, first recognized in your skin, bones, and joints.
Add 1 teaspoon of collagen daily to the liquid or food of your choice, including smoothies, shakes, oatmeal, no-bake treats, soups, etc.
Have more questions? Keep reading for FAQ’s.
Each bag of Marine Collagen contains 21 servings.
Store the Marine Collagen in a cool, dry location. Keep the package closed when not in use for the best results.
Add Marine Collagen to foods like smoothies, shakes, oatmeal, no-bake treats, soups, etc.
Promises and Guarantees
- Committed to use premium quality ingredients that act as food for the skin
- Fewer toxins. Better health.
- Made in the USA to bring clean, nourishing, and affordable products to all homes
- To provide nourishing products that bring healing, health, strength, and energy
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Created with your health in mind