Lion’s Mane is an ancient mushroom that can help boost immunity and metabolism. Lion’s mane mushrooms are large, white, shaggy mushrooms that resemble a lion’s mane as they grow. Lion’s mane mushrooms can be enjoyed raw, cooked, dried or steeped as a tea. Their extracts often used in over-the-counter health supplements. Lion’s mane mushrooms contain bioactive substances that may have beneficial effects on the body, especially the brain, heart and gut.
Benefits of Lion’s Mane:
- Supports brain, heart, and gut function
- Reduces inflammation and symptoms of stress and anxiety
- Improves the immune system and healthy bacteria
Ingredients: 100% Organic Lion’s Mane
Lion’s Mane mushrooms grow like hair, resembling a lion’s mane. It is often used in holistic medicine and cooking to support brain, heart, and gut health.
Add 1 teaspoon of Lion’s Mane Powder daily to the liquid or food of your choice, including smoothies, shakes, oatmeal, no-bake treats, etc.
Have more questions? Keep reading for FAQ’s.
Each bag of Just Ingredients Lion’s Mane contains 21 servings.
Store your Just Ingredients Lion’s Mane in a cool, dry location. Keep the package closed when not in use for the best results.
Add Lion’s Mane to foods like smoothies, shakes, oatmeal, no-bake treats, etc.
Promises and Guarantees
- Committed to use premium quality ingredients that act as food for the skin
- Fewer toxins. Better health.
- Made in the USA to bring clean, nourishing, and affordable products to all homes
- To provide nourishing products that bring healing, health, strength, and energy
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Created with your health in mind